As owners of J & N Roofing Maintenance LLC we work with our guys on the job. On completion of job we like to go over a 10 point check list to make sure that the job is installed properly.
- Make sure ice and water shield is installed on top of drip metal
- Make sure they have the proper hangover of 1/4 inch on rake eaves
- Make sure that nails are installed in nail line of shingles and not above
- That gauging is done at 5 ½
- That the shingle pattern is done to GAF manufacturer specifications
- Make sure all pipe flashing and vents are sealed off correctly
- Make sure all wall flashing and counter flashing is done correctly
- All gutters are cleaned out of any roofing material, leaves and dirt
- Make sure there is a hose connected to cooler and runs into gutter
- Make sure job is cleaned up of all nails and roofing material
- The ground is tarped off to protect the plants and shrubs around the property
- At the end of the day the ground is completely cleaned up
- Roof is put back in the dry either with felt paper or tarps every night until the job is complete
- A 20 square home takes 3 days to complete with tear off – weather permitting
We provide you with products that have both lifetime and limited warranty’s to ensure they meet your needs and wants. Our 24 hour support line is prepared to assist you with any roofing emergency that may arise. No job is too big or too small for our experts. Let us show you how we get the job done. Thank you for your business.